Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Friday 8th December 2006...

Left JC’s at 8:00am for the airport. Checked in and had an over priced fry up before Dave left and I headed through to departures.
My flight left 20 minutes late but the entertainment system on board was pretty good (I watched You, Me & Dupree, The Illusionist and The Ant Bully) and I snoozed for a little bit!
Whilst I was in the air, Dave was shopping in Windsor, chatting with JC and meeting his ex-colleagues from Lewandowski’s for lunch.
Somehow I arrived in Kuala Lumpur 20 minutes early!
Dave’s flight left an hour late (the crew were late arriving!) but he did manage to get an emergency exit seat so was very happy that he could stretch his legs out.
Meanwhile back in Burnham, JC was whizzing around in the Seat Ibiza as we had insured him on it due to his car giving up only a few days before we left!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home