Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Saturday 9th December 2006...

I arrived at the airport to be met by a golf buggy to whisk me to the hotel (glad to see that it was an EZ-Go Textron golf buggy – we sell them engines!!!)
Unfortunately was feeling sick when I arrived at the airport, managed to hold on until I got to the hotel room, was sick then promptly fell asleep for 5 hours!
Lazy day eating, swimming in the pool and having a massage.
Dave arrived (late) at about 7:30. I met him “looking very summery” and then another fun buggy ride back to the hotel.
Showered then out for dinner. We decided to stay in the hotel (KL City Centre was a 30 minute train ride in) and ate in a restaurant called ‘Degrees’. Very yummy food then the jet lag started (Dave struggling to put together simple sentences) so we headed to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home